Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Castle

I'm watching Castle. Again. I'm a subscriber on hulu.com. I'm very dedicated to my geeky legacy. Of course, no one reads my blog, so I doubt it'll last. But it's still incredibly fun to do. I'm currently enjoying a earned vacation for today, I did all my schoolwork late last night. But my personal computer crashed so I'm forced to share the one in the hallway, which is also called the sun room, or in your average home would be called the game room. There's a computer (duh), a Foosball table, our school desk, a Laz-E-Boy, a futon couch and my dad's pride and joy; a plasma TV. It connects our house to the apartment, which I'm pretty sure I already told you about. I'm kind of self obsessed, sorry. Anyway, it's so obvious that Castle is jealous of Demi. I'm wondering if the producer should have hid it just a little? A writer, in their mind, is an actor. You know, on paper. He should be a natural born liar. Doesn't anyone notice that? I have the same gift, but I try not to use it because liars are idiots except on TV. Or hulu.com. Same difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment