Sunday, April 25, 2010

Earth Day

Sorry I didn't post on Earth Day, no one reads this anyway so I don't really see the point anymore....... anyway, the earth is really important and all that, because for one thing we live here. And also it give me the excuse to beg my parents for a new flower tree. I of course completely forgot about it, being homeschooled and all I don't get a day off for it. And it ruined the reputation I had established with myself about being a hippie whose main priority is the health of this planet. I only found about because of flair on facebook. I am a geek. Not ashamed of it. Btw, MDR means mort de rire or laugh out loud or lol. :)

Good night all of you. And Happy Earth Day. Do something nice for someone. Plant a tree. Shorten your shower. Turn off a light. Remind me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment