Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ello. (english accent, not misspelled word)

Ello people. I wanted to contemplate life today, but I'm extremely egotistical, and would rather talk about me. Sorry. I'm the "good" kid in the family, according to my dad anyway, so I try to live up to that, but here nobody knows me.
I love the anonymity of the internet-The writer of dearnoone.blogspot.com, who is awesome.
Today I'm wearing this long black dress with enough fabric in the sleeves to make at least three more outfits. It's not like a puffed sleeve, just like wide...... hang on I'll try to stick a pic in here. There it is, to the left here where I'm writing. What you see is only about half of it. Anyway, if you scroll down you'll read why I love goodwill under Where are my keys?. I like writing this, but I'd like it more if someone actually read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment