Friday, April 9, 2010

Where are my keys?

I read somewhere that this is a very popular subject to Google. So I thought that if I maybe used that as a title I could get more readers. In movies and stuff, this takes absolutely no time at all. Not so much for me. Anyway, I want to tell you how to be awesome. Step 1: Decide what you want to do. I want to be different, be noticed, but not be vain. So I'm a christian hippie. Step 2: Dress the part. I wear the weirdest clothes I can that I find in goodwill. I absolutely love that little raggedy store. The dressing room has gum stuck on the wall in various colors, in a strange way it's accidental art. I'm way off subject here too. If you want to fit in, watch what other people wear, combine it with a tiny tiny bit of you, just enough so you won't be weird because you're a copycat. If you want to be popular, I can't give you advice, because I have absolutely no idea how that works. Do something awesome, like save a guys life, or date a cheerleader. I don't know. Step 3: If it doesn't work, stop trying. Stop trying to find yourself and just be. Like that Beatles song.... And stop taking advice from blogging strangers. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment